Friday, October 06, 2006

All By MySelF

yesterday, i fall down from the step in computer room.
Oh!!! god. it's really hurt.
no one rise me up. i just stand up by my self. LOL....
coz'in the class room have only 2 ppl.
and she doesn't know that i fall.
i laungh and laungh.... with my clumsy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


i arrived home at 8.30pm.
my ankle is very painful may be tomorrow i can't walk anymore.
today i ate hachiban with P' ben and sarah.
and we're talk talk many things.

actually, i promise Lalaine that i will give her a DVD.
but i cannot coz' i really hurt my ankle.
so i will give you on monday na. Lalaine i'm sorry T_T
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


i will tell you something. it's a little secret.
i didn't pratice violin 3 days ago. hahaha.....
is that a secret??
if my teacher she know that i'm not pratice.
she'll complain a lot. hehe...

But after i finished update my blog.
i will pratice violin sure!!!!
i promise!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

LET'S PLAY !!!